Monday, October 8, 2012

osito north face in fact

get performance oh .
Tommy, thank you, thank you so much I will certainly do it. returning to the house is really a big thing.
tert-up, to leave tomorrow in Hong Kong, do not know what month can see his old think about at the moment, I feel really ashamed ah.
See the I insisted expression, Tommy hesitation, I said he was really like a different man, if it is some time ago,basketball shoes lebron james, I had such a request, then he will Xiangyebuxiang dismissed I think he really eat what medicine he really is so cute.
.
credit cards and some loose change after hurried to the door.
Control. Simply disguise yourself, then paste the fake beard, left the hotel in the old Tommy satisfactory eyes, I then left the room. Worried about a careful reporter burst my identity, I take the side door a low profile to leave the so-called side door, in fact,
?Friendly smile of the situation, some of the girls hid their mouth by hand expression to show surprise Cross and I know that they do not want to uncontrollably shout out loud too excited,buy shox, this is in the company of such a serious office very shi the identity of the thing.
I came to the office of Tommy after knocking directly into Tom they are sitting at the desk around, talking and laughing to talk about things about making movies.
Tom saw me, wiped his eyes in disbelief when found not hallucinating laughed happily, he was quick to his feet, and then directly to me and came over.
The two of us shaking hands first, and then to a warm embrace our vision, looking together, his face full of happy e

No comments:

Post a Comment