Tuesday, July 3, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap so as not to stay here to find up opponents.

To get rid of.
The Medellin cartel also use large sums of money to buy a Norman Island in the Bahamas on the Atlantic Ocean and the island into a modern ideal base for drug trafficking. Because the Florida peninsula, the island from the United States, only about 300 km on the United States. Issued in Latin America, or so before and after every The group on the island and even established a team of dozens of aircraft (including helicopters) transport, on the plane containing the world's most advanced precision radar monitoring equipment, and can eavesdrop the communication of the patrolman energy receiver hiring American pilots, the cocaine smuggled into the United States.
Wei served as the Special Commissioner of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration chief • especially held after a struggle of ten years with the Group concluded that: the boldest, the most money a criminal organization. compared with this organization, the American mafia is like elementary school students in Japan, the Yamaguchi-gumi is like the church choir. Dealing with such an organization, the biggest magic is money, as long as you have a lot of money, then he will naturally attach importance to you and support you. I live in the most expensive room is to let each other know,oakley sunglasses, I am rich.
The next morning, the sound of the phone woke me up. I just pick up the phone, the voice of a man passed out: know that you take two people, they stay in the hotel, from now on,oakley sunglasses for cheap, you have to act alone. Also, your opponent is your information, he is also looking for you. .
Since the other side is also looking for me, I naturally can not be delayed simply pack up and left the room. Before I left, I let Kobayashi felt two out to explore one day, so as not to stay here to find up opponents.
Came downstairs with the lady at the front desk the letter to come, went to the toilet apart looked. Which is very simple, only a piece of paper, printed above a photo of someone, the following print his name and the words from Bangkok.
Chatichai Peng, I put the paper away, went out called the hotel offers Rolls Royce stretch limousine and went straight to Bogota train station away.
Deposit material cabinet at the train station, I took out the Fren Spirax people on the pistol. Then I ride the EL DORADO went straight to Bogota airport, because the Thai people in order to Bogota, the most likely is to fly, then began to investigate from the airport is the only way.
I have learned at the airport route in Thailand and found that a week is only one flight flying from Thailand, the most recent class was yesterday morning. From the airport, I immediately drive back to the city. And then let the driver took me to all three-star hotel, I want one by one investigation yesterday morning to live in Thailand.
In fact, the airport taxi is here fixed pull guests, ask these drivers can also get some clues. Just because a lot of flights from Thailand to the Thai people must these drivers eyes of the Thai people, looks are not

No comments:

Post a Comment