Chris Ding murmured.
? on the battlefield, I will not with my back toward the enemy, and I want my back to entrust you! your naive will not only destroy themselves, but also ruined me, ruined those who trusted you ! Safety fly, I'm sorry. Safety fly long suck tone, was silent for a long while: you can become mature, but if someone naive as truth, then blame me! Bola Wei, to the kitchen to take a look at there is what to eat, to take away things are taken out is divided into several everyone to bring some safety to fly slowly said, today's incident, he prepared to lay down gently : Bola Wei was going to guilt in a belly to do something to redeem it, see Ann fly to speak, immediately jumped up and rushed to the kitchen with the rest of the crew.
.
Ann fly to find I have something to it? An fly I thought Hills will ask why he or that take the opportunity to explain the reason to allow these people to learn something, to be honest with a group of innocent children to embark on the road to exile is very dangerous, very tired,Atlanta Hawks Jerseys, Anfei their own more pressing hope that we can mature. Of course, people can not suddenly become mature security to fly to play the role of a guide, he hopes to learn to reflect, learn to self-analysis.
Unfortunately, yes, he has done today and just remark, has been erected in small groups prestige Hills this he is convinced, since Needless to say, other people were still being and humble,Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys, who dare to stand up and ask questions?
No comments:
Post a Comment